Viewing 15 topics - 256,531 through 256,545 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am wondering if there is some type of recursive query to return the values I want from the follow…
6 replies
How do you determine how large you let you physical files in a database get? If you have a l…
3 replies
I am running Reporting Services with the service pack for it that came out a few months ago. …
3 replies
BPool::Map: no remappable address found. Can you tell me what this SQL Log error might indicate? &n…
2 replies
Hi. There are many Sql Servers at my organization. I need to check by any procedure that SqlServer …
2 replies
Please help, I would like to give the developers the right to view jobs in EM and be able to check …
9 replies
I just brought up a new SQL Server to be our test server. I did the following steps, but when I tri…
2 replies
I have a web based time clock program I'm creating. I want to store the time of the in and out punc…
2 replies
In Enterprise Manager whenever I right click on a database and try and view the properties I get th…
4 replies
-- is it possible to create a view like this... create view dbo.myview as select * from openquery([…
4 replies
Hi, I am having a second instence of SQL server installed on SQL Server 2000 and it is using Named …
2 replies
How can I extract a list of tables from a database that have specific values in an extended propert…
2 replies
We had an issue with our transaction log backups running so we had to restart SQL Server. It did no…
3 replies
I'm wondering if there is a way (outside of setting a trace and waiting for some activity) to tell …
2 replies
Hi, Without using an output parameter, what is the best way to return @@IDENTITY from a stored proc…
15 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,531 through 256,545 (of 284,152 total)