Viewing 15 topics - 256,471 through 256,485 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
This post has been removed by the moderator
5 replies
Hi, I'm working with replication and I publishing some databases from server A to server B, in …
8 replies
I need to average a row of data, while checking for zero values, however, I only want to eliminate …
7 replies
Hi, I have to use BCP for copying data from a source database having collation SQL_Latin_Gene…
3 replies
The following is an item in my trace. I understand the basics of what it is doing but I don't under…
2 replies
Can someone tell me why the letter N is used to prefix certain TSQL statements? For example, …
4 replies
Currently I use the db maint plans to contol all of the database, trans backups and opt. jobs when …
Anonymous
3 replies
I have a situation with two databases. One is SQL Server 2000 (my responsibility) and the other is …
2 replies
I am writing a SP to send out an email. I am using a cdonts mail SP I found on the internet. The ma…
2 replies
I have a table with a FK in Response table that is PK in the Answers Table. I want to be able to in…
1 replies
Using various sources I've been able to create a working DTS package from C#, including adding two …
1 replies
Hi all, When I run the code below, I end up with one column containing a ? and for the otherone a s…
3 replies
I am trying to figure out how to import a CSV file to a SQL server and I am not having any luck. I …
12 replies
Hi, I am using BCP in opeartion in a shell script for recreating & copying data of many tables.…
2 replies
I am a Srilankan, I don't think I need any words to describe the current situation that is prevalin…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,471 through 256,485 (of 284,155 total)