Viewing 15 topics - 25,636 through 25,650 (of 284,156 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I would like to lock a certain row in a table that stores the next available numbers for vari…
14 replies
For reading audit files for reporting Failed login attempts . Need the connection event info includ…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Recursive Queries
13 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Build a Career Radar
5 replies
We have a MessageQueue table that gets records populated into it. Three different application serve…
5 replies
Guys, I am curious about how SQL works after purging data file . Per my understanding we need to s…
2 replies
I'm looking into removing unnecessary query costs from execution plans and I came across a high cos…
5 replies
Hi, Below the sample data to play with, Declare @Test table(Id int,Name varchar(50), Value int);&n…
2 replies
All, I would like to know if there is a way I can find out when a specific user was granted access …
1 replies
I have a situation and looking for some guidance. I have a two node SQL server always on on setup f…
9 replies
All, One of our SQL jobs missed the scheduled run and I couldn't figure out why. SQL job is schedul…
6 replies
I have a table with sample data as shown below. For each ProcessId, I need one row to be selected b…
10 replies
Are there any new alternatives to replication these days ? Ive used it a bit in the past, and alway…
1 replies
I'm testing a couple things in our UAT environment and one of the things I did was backup the syste…
3 replies
I've set a parameter to have General - Allow multiple valuesAvailable values - Get values from a q…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,636 through 25,650 (of 284,156 total)