Viewing 15 topics - 256,246 through 256,260 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, We are experiment an error when try to use a transaction in a linked server with the statement …
3 replies
OK, we all know MSAS 2000 can address upto 3 gigabytes of memory. And some know how much help not h…
1 replies
I have in one table the following: TABLE A SessionID, QuizID, QuestionID, AnswerID, Answer And I wa…
3 replies
Hi, Kindly see the following scenario. How can we get the Required output? Thanks in advance. Unnic…
3 replies
Hey. In a procedure that is stored on one SQL server I need to search trhough tables that are only …
1 replies
Hey. In a procedure that is stored on one SQL server I need to search trhough tables that are only …
3 replies
Can you please advise me about data modeling software(ie visio, ER/Studio, ERwin...etc) , how good …
10 replies
I have created a simple vb6 app that has a MSDataGrid and an ADODC control. It uses a UDL file to g…
2 replies
Hi I have a SQL 2000 installation with 2 instances on a server 2003 with 9 GB ram, I want both inst…
7 replies
I want to know what should i do to connect to connect to MYSQL database on another server usin…
1 replies
Hi, I am not an experienced guy in SQL Server. Please help me to solve my problem. I can connect th…
6 replies
I'm still fairly new to SQL Server and am trying to use it an Oracle at the same time (which gets k…
5 replies
Hello, I have just started monitoring a new site and they have several performance issues, and it h…
7 replies
Hi Guys I'm new to SQL Server 2000 and am trying to convert some of my php code that previously us…
1 replies
Hello: I have had a hard-drive crash, with only a backup .mdf sql data file. Is there a way to rest…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,246 through 256,260 (of 284,155 total)