Viewing 15 topics - 255,901 through 255,915 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
This server host a production copy and test copy of the DB. There are files for both DBs live and t…
5 replies
Hello friends, my boss want to script out the sp,jobs and dts, is there some friend that got some s…
8 replies
Hello, I would like to introduce a couple of issues related to stripping (or not) the datetim…
17 replies
I have a stored procedure that needs to hold an exclusive lock on a table. It needs to prevent any …
4 replies
Friends is there someone? that knows how to do a query that shows the store procedures from BD that…
5 replies
We are planning for a new production database server that we will migrate too. Our current server u…
3 replies
I have two SQL aggregate queries that I'm trying to role into one query with no luck. The que…
6 replies
Not sure if anyone can help but we appear to have a serious performance problem with triggers.…
16 replies
Whats the difference between int,float and decimal in sql server. WHich data type takes how many b…
4 replies
Thanks for any info. Steve
3 replies
In my database maintenance plans, I want to do optimizations and integrity checks once a week …
7 replies
General design question here: Say you have Table A, B, & C Table Author ------------- AuthorID …
25 replies
I ran into a problem with my weekly sp_updatestats job. I recieved an error stating that Ser…
2 replies
I'm trying to retrieve a 16-digit number field from a SQL Server 2000 table. Instead of showing a …
2 replies
My apologies if this has been discussed before--it can't be new--but I can't find reference to the …
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,901 through 255,915 (of 284,157 total)