Viewing 15 topics - 25,576 through 25,590 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
HiTo be honest I wasn't sure how to phrase this subject, I hope it makes sense after I describes my…
24 replies
We are facing issue on the SQL Server , SQL Server fetching data from Oracle 12c through linked ser…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Audit systems: a good idea or a mess to maintain?
16 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Getting the CONTEXT_INFO()
6 replies
I've read umpteen articles and debates about how to calculate age in TSQL. Seems there should…
6 replies
Is there a limit to the number of characters that can be displayed when 'edit query text' is select…
1 replies
I have a process that needs to occasionally copy a file to a local drive on the active node of an A…
2 replies
Dear Friends Inside the sql server how can I configure wh…
5 replies
HiI just discovered XEvent Profiler but cannot figure out how to use event filters. I'm tryin…
1 replies
Need some help from the TSQL gurus. The situation is that given data in the column a table, data in…
11 replies
Help please!! I am bruised and bloodied from mashing my head, for two weeks now, against stuf…
18 replies
We recently Upgraded to SSIS verision 14.0 ( 2017) when i did the SQL 2017 upgrade migration. Curre…
1 replies
Hello, I am using the following Table to get data from I would like to use a function or code on…
4 replies
Oh XML Gurus please help. I don't have a clear understanding of CROSS APPLY. I have the foll…
3 replies
I need to find the most recent post date for all the invoices in my table. There are millions of re…
15 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,576 through 25,590 (of 284,155 total)