Viewing 15 topics - 255,616 through 255,630 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm trying to write a cursor, here is the select: select sd.name from sysdatabas…
2 replies
One suggestion. I'd like to receive the SQLServerCentral newsletter only 1 time per week, not daily…
10 replies
I created a structured storage file a few months ago, now when I try to open the file I get a messa…
3 replies
Does anyone have any script that would give me database size, unallocated space, reserved space, da…
5 replies
Hi All, I hope you all have a great day. I have a difficulty of deleting a row from a table. Pl…
2 replies
Does anyone have a copy of this ldp.exe they don't mind passing along to me? Ldp.exe: The LDP util…
2 replies
I'm having a problem importing data from an access database stored on a network share into our SQL …
4 replies
I am running SQL7 standard on a W2k server. A vb6 program is getting the following Run-time Error. …
3 replies
Hello Gentlemen Below is a SQL Function that I use to create a report that returns all open calls m…
1 replies
Hi, I´m using the Bakup Database tool in Sql Server 2000, I have a 7Gb Database and when I cr…
2 replies
I have a table with the date and data elements in it. I need to produce a resultset in the followin…
1 replies
My company is planning on expanding the database support to multiple languages. Currently we are ru…
2 replies
I apologize if this has been a thread in the past but I did a quick search and didn't find anything…
3 replies
How to reset the Identity column?? I am using identity column and I want to reset to 1 back how to …
3 replies
Hi, I have the following issue with tempdb autogrow parameter on the 2 of the servers (SQL2000 SP3a…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,616 through 255,630 (of 284,160 total)