Viewing 15 topics - 255,121 through 255,135 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Sorry for the double-post. The mouse button clicked twice. I'm trying to upgrade an Access DB…
2 replies
I am having trouble updating a sql server 2000 recordset from an asp page. I know the sql is good b…
6 replies
Good afternoon, We have an Oracle database that holds a table we need to pull over into SQL Se…
3 replies
Hi, The following SELECT gets a list of record where the ISMid and Date value(s) are the same. In f…
5 replies
G'Day all, This is a greatly simplified version of a common, real world problem. The actual s…
6 replies
I create a master database and published it. I created a second Database and published it. I s…
1 replies
Hi, I am a newbie to SQL Server. I need your help. In one of our table, I have to set the…
7 replies
I have a reindexing routine I'm working on and I'm using dbcc sqlperf (logspace) to determine if th…
2 replies
Hi everyone, How does Windows defragmentation work and does it help SQL with performance? Has anyon…
9 replies
Hi everyone, I have two log files for tempdb and wanted to remove one of them. What is the best ap…
5 replies
I am a newbe to T-SQL programming and DTS. I require to import data into an SQL database and …
1 replies
Is there a way to write an update trigger to check if certain value of the column changes from…
3 replies
I have set up an ADO connection to a SQLServer DB in VBScript in an ActiveX Task. W…
4 replies
HI, Can some body tell me why SQL Server don't give me an error when i'am running this query: selec…
11 replies
Hi, I have MSDE loaded up at home. I dont have MS query Analyzer ? I am after a non MS tool that i…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,121 through 255,135 (of 284,162 total)