Viewing 15 topics - 254,866 through 254,880 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have several lookup tables in a database I'm developing. Recently I noticed that …
7 replies
Has anyone seen this behavior before? I am running SQL 2000 Enterprise on a clustered server …
3 replies
Hi guys, I am somewhat of a newbie with regards to SQL Server so bare with me. Recently we re…
6 replies
Hi all, One customer changed windows date/time while SQL server was running and some applications w…
1 replies
I hope someone can help with this as this doesn't make sense to me... I have a Stored Procedure on …
3 replies
Hi all, I have question that how can i lock database records such a way that if one user is …
4 replies
Hi all, I have question that how can i lock database records such a way that if one user is accessi…
2 replies
Tools: I am using BCP In sql Server 2000 Standard Edition. Goal: is to export data from a…
3 replies
I have a table with several addresses for each company. I want to number each entry. In another t…
2 replies
Has anyone used LogPI? I have it installed on a couple of our test SQL servers. Specs on the …
1 replies
We are looking to setup log shipping to another datacenter for some of our critical SQL Serve…
Anonymous
1 replies
We have Veritas' Backupexec running in our Enterprise and the Veritas Install actually installs MS …
3 replies
Sql Server (2000) Enterprise Manager>Management>Sql Server Agent>Jobs: Job status "Perform…
12 replies
I have a table called name1 and this table has 2 columns firstname, lastname. I have a 2nd table ca…
1 replies
I've written a procedure to match data supplied by a client to our databases. The client need…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,866 through 254,880 (of 284,163 total)