Viewing 15 topics - 254,851 through 254,865 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, My client is looking to hire a skilled SQL Server DBA and give them the opportunity to lear…
4 replies
Salary range is 55-70K SQL Server Database Developer/Programmer: Required Skills: · &nb…
4 replies
I moved our SQL 2000 server to a new box, installed the same software and then restored the databas…
6 replies
Hello, I have a table with 6 columns (with datatypes INT, DECIMAL, SMALLDATETIME). I have a script …
7 replies
Hello, I read the following from a previous post: "You can change the LOGICAL filename …
2 replies
I have one database(database1) in houston and the other database(database2) at New…
3 replies
I have a quick question on log shipping. I currently have log shipping run from my server with 8 gb…
1 replies
You said "We've written some articles in the past on getting certified: the Point/Counterpoint deba…
10 replies
What statement can I use against a table (longdescription) to find the record that has the most dat…
2 replies
In MS Access I have a list box that has a list of dates in it, the user can select as many dates as…
3 replies
I have created a DTS package that transfers data from a web SQL database to an application SQL data…
4 replies
Can not drop publication. I have transactional replication. This publication has no snap shot agent…
1 replies
MSSQL 2000/sp3 I'm trying to compare record counts between 2 databases. Any ideal why some table re…
14 replies
I am brand new to DTS and I have a requirement to edit a production package. On the package in ques…
1 replies
When I needed to create a view to a table on a different server, I'd run the following set of comma…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,851 through 254,865 (of 284,163 total)