Viewing 15 topics - 254,521 through 254,535 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, This could be a very simple question to you. How to pad a 0 to left of string? Say, …
5 replies
Hi All, I need to solve something asap and would appreciate your help. I am trying to call a stored…
12 replies
We are using a SQL Server for accounting purposes called FURSQL and we have a database ca…
4 replies
I really need some assistance w/this. it is quite urgent. I'm not sure whether to do th…
3 replies
As I understand it, if your setting up a field to hold say a customer name, you should use varchar …
1 replies
I used the data import feature of EM to transfer SQL objects from one DB to another. The new …
6 replies
I am cycling through my 45 plus linked servers testing for successful connection. Everything works …
6 replies
Does anyone know why sql server doesn't seem to enforce rules on computed columns? For example, if …
2 replies
My table has one row each of id = '1111'and '222'but is there a way i could display 3 rows as outpu…
1 replies
I have files coming in through DTS packages from Excel which have one field for name--including las…
16 replies
i'm trying to join two select statements with union all and order the results but i get the followi…
5 replies
hi guys I have a dts package which pulls database backups from 2 servers I am mapped to 2 other ser…
2 replies
I run the following update on a weekly basis. Can it be setup to happen automatically? …
2 replies
Hi all, is there any one who can help me in recovering my SA password. I m in deep trouble, is ther…
10 replies
Hi There When I use this osql, some stuff.... set @sql ='osql -Q"set …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,521 through 254,535 (of 284,169 total)