Viewing 15 topics - 254,296 through 254,310 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We are trying to attach a database from another server. We are running the same service pak a…
5 replies
Hello, I'm stumped on this one. We have a nvarchar column (5000) that gets populate…
14 replies
Hello. I'm trying to setup a transactional/updatable push subscription. Whenever I try …
2 replies
Can a table variable be updated with the contents of another table variable? Code: ---------- UPDAT…
11 replies
any help will be appreciated. our organization has finally decided to have an official dba position…
5 replies
SQL Server 2000, SP3 Windows 2000, SP4 I'm working on a project where we upgraded SQL Server from o…
9 replies
Has anyone had SQL2000 not autogrow when there is plenty of drive space, causing data or logfile fu…
7 replies
Does someone knows what is this?? I have an instance that on Enterprise Manager the folder database…
5 replies
Hi everyone, I am looking for alternative to backup tapes and DVDs as backup or rather archiving me…
4 replies
Gurus, I need your help. Our company is on the verge of selection which DBMS platform to choo…
6 replies
I'm trying to learn ms sql 2000. I have installed the trial cd and did a full install. I opened up …
3 replies
Hi, I have data that has account balances that repeat like this: ID DenialDate DeniedCharg…
11 replies
I am testing some very strict permissions rules I have been given to apply to one of our databases.…
2 replies
what is the shortcut key to insert a null value in a colunm when editing a record directly in EM or…
2 replies
Hi. I have transferred my SQL2000 databases to a new webhost and everything works fine. Howeve…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,296 through 254,310 (of 284,166 total)