Viewing 15 topics - 254,251 through 254,265 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I hope someone can answer this one? I am running DBCC SHOWCONTIG on a large table 77mil rows and it…
2 replies
I thought char and varchar columns would only allow the 256 ASCII values and would not allow Unicod…
5 replies
I'm trying to use the DTS Import/Export Wizard to import data from an Oracle 9iR2 database running …
2 replies
Hi is there a way that i can return the user who is using the data or accessing the record? how can…
6 replies
When looking at sysxlogins, is it safe to assume that xdate1 is the create date of the login, and x…
1 replies
Is there a way to make sure that the main window in EM always is maximized? It is annoying th…
3 replies
I need some advice on how to set up the most optimal drive configuration for a new MS SQL Server ma…
2 replies
Hi All, I'm new to SQL Server but have been able to develop a nifty application using SQL Server 20…
3 replies
I have just inherited some databases at work that have no associated documentation, and am trying t…
1 replies
Hi, I have a cube with three dimension x, y and z say. The measure I want to use is a string value …
2 replies
G'day all, Here is an interesting little bit of SQL. I have a solution that works, and one th…
6 replies
Hello. I'd like to meet with established DBAs in the Chicago area to find out more about…
1 replies
Hello, thank you in advance for any help you can give. Here is what I am working with: SQL Server …
10 replies
Hello, thank you in advance for any help you can give. Here is what I am working with: SQL Server …
6 replies
Hey all, Does anyone know if there's a version of the SQL Server 2000 installer already has&nb…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,251 through 254,265 (of 284,166 total)