Viewing 15 topics - 254,236 through 254,250 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I recently switched from Access to SQL. Can anyone confirm that nvarchar is about the same as a tex…
4 replies
Can someone tell me a way to make a wholesale change of all of our dts packages to reflect …
1 replies
Can someone tell me a way to make a wholesale change of all of our dts packages to reflect the valu…
1 replies
Looking at Performance monitor I noticed that “% Processor Time” Is very low. When Running complex …
10 replies
Hi. I dont write english! I have a problem when send mail from sp xp_sendmail in SQL 2000. &n…
1 replies
Hi, I'm using NT authentication. I run the following from server1. I would like to have the output …
3 replies
Hi, I am having two mainenance plans. One does a full backup every 6 hours and the other does trans…
12 replies
Hopefully, I can state the problem I'm having in an understandable way. I'm running SQL Server 2K, …
3 replies
Would someone please help me with the proper tsql syntax to perform the following: I need to list a…
17 replies
Are there any documented compatibility issues for SQl Server on win2000 VS. SQL Server on Win 2003?…
5 replies
In both EM and QA master.dbo.syslogins does not appear in the object browser, yet it can be queried…
9 replies
Needed: a tool to allow non-DBAs to do production database updates safely without installing …
5 replies
I have a DTS package that imports serval txt files to different tables in my database. These …
7 replies
Dealing with Full Text indexing, i have a strange issue. The index is set to Neutral and when…
3 replies
I'm trying to import some data from Oracle 9iR2 to SQL Server 2000 using the Oracle ODBC driver. Ho…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,236 through 254,250 (of 284,166 total)