Viewing 15 topics - 253,891 through 253,905 (of 284,168 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
If someone logs on and is a member of the local admin group I beleive they have privileges to log o…
4 replies
From what I have read, it seems that Analysis services can only be connected to via NT Authenticati…
4 replies
Guys. Need a valuable help form your side? We were using evaluation version of SQL server 2000, whi…
4 replies
Hi, I'm, trying to install 'sql2ksp3.exe' for SqlServer and thereafter 'sql2kasp3.exe' fro Analysis…
5 replies
I have a linked server (SQL 2000 on box boxes) and I can insert onto the linked server from …
5 replies
HI! I am looking for some scripts or free tool to migrate my sql database objects (table structures…
1 replies
Hello, I am looking for SQL function which can provide me following result. InputOutput ------…
2 replies
Hi all, I am up to a point on my project where meaningful error messages need to be displayed to th…
1 replies
I am new to SQL and I am not sure if this is a common thing or not but hopefully someone here can a…
2 replies
Database expert as part of a team of web developers that design, develop and maintain the company a…
6 replies
Can someone tell me if function "IntListCount" get processed for each row or does MSSQL calculate i…
3 replies
I don't understand why I am getting this message when I run my stored procedure. Syntax error conve…
1 replies
Hi. I`m trying to install SQl Server 2005 beta 3 (ctp), and recives an error when installing the SQ…
3 replies
Has anyone else seen what I'm seeing as regards deployment? It seems you can't deploy without encyr…
1 replies
I'm trying to change a name in a view that I'm creating. I can't seem to find out how to do it. I h…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,891 through 253,905 (of 284,168 total)