Viewing 15 topics - 253,861 through 253,875 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
"...an interested public is not the same as the public interest." Last week I mentioned that there …
5 replies
Hi Guys? I am dsigning a database in wich every month it must generate interest on the balance of a…
2 replies
Hi, My application accepts user to type in queries and execute them against the database, and show …
3 replies
I am trying to setup connection from IIS to SQL using trusted connection. On my XP box I setu…
11 replies
I have 7 transaction replication jobs (run every 15 minutes), 1 snapshot replication job (runs once…
1 replies
I know what we did, I know the ending state, but I've no clue why it worked the way it did. Please …
6 replies
I have created a function. When I Exec it runs forever (over 48 hours, then I stopped it…
12 replies
I have used dts to import records and usually truncate the target table first; thus all records are…
5 replies
My database has 2 tables, the first holds just the most recent data collected used for a display. T…
1 replies
Is there any way to see what version of Jet I am running on a server? Thanks, Michael
1 replies
Some how a process I wrote that logs errors to a SQL Server 2000 Table got stuck in a loop over the…
3 replies
Greetings! This is the first of what are sure to be many posts. I'm fairly newly embarking on a car…
8 replies
I have a trans log backup that appends it's backup to the same file on the hour. When I restor…
8 replies
I have some production transactional databases running on SQL Server 2000. The transaction logs are…
6 replies
I need to convert a string that contains values like the following: 80 beds {could be any text in a…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,861 through 253,875 (of 284,169 total)