Viewing 15 topics - 253,636 through 253,650 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi ! I got this error when i using a select statement from xp machine to sql 7.0. If i run this sel…
1 replies
Hi to all! I have a problem during transaction log backup, I tried to backup my db (full db backup)…
12 replies
Dear Forum, I want to do the equivalent of: If Object_ID('Table1') is not NULL Drop Table Table1; …
3 replies
I need to suggest ways to increase the speed of an application, which is designed to use SQL …
7 replies
Subject : TSQL and code reuse Ok I am used to DAO in access and looping thru MS Access objects to t…
3 replies
Hi, I have created a stored procedure in Master database.I want to m…
4 replies
I am having trouble with my snapshot replication in sql server 2000. I want it to replicate t…
3 replies
Hi - I'm running WinXPPro and need a utility that will allow me to connect to SQL Server 2000…
3 replies
the data looks like this: PartNo &…
2 replies
Using SQL Server 7 English version: I have a database where users can insert and read back Chinese …
2 replies
Hi all, Haven't found any discussion threads on my problem.. if I'v missed one please point me to…
1 replies
Hi Can we setup a replication between two instances of SQL Server 2000 on a single mac…
1 replies
Hello, I'm using this stored procedure: CREATE Procedure ProductInsert ( @ProductID int OUTPU…
2 replies
hi there Three of my database is shown as suspect in my server. When i am resetting this one , it t…
1 replies
hi there Three of my database is shown as suspect in my server. When i am resetting this one , it t…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,636 through 253,650 (of 284,169 total)