Viewing 15 topics - 253,546 through 253,560 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Yukon has quite a few changes in it. That may be the understatement of the year, but besides a cha…
7 replies
I have a base table in another database being accessed via a view that massages three fields with U…
2 replies
DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_8 is not showing in DTS Designer but it exists if I open Disconnect Edit.…
4 replies
MS Access has an Event Handler when there is no data to display. Is there such a thing i…
1 replies
Hi, I need to perform the equivalent of a MID function (vb.. Access etc) The string is something li…
7 replies
Hey guys! I have to do SFTP through a DTS package…. SQL has a task for FTP but not for SFTP ….I am …
1 replies
Hi, I am trying to start the sql server aganet from services and its giving me an "1068 - th…
12 replies
Hi, I am trying to start the sql server aganet from services and its giving me an "1068 - th…
6 replies
Our subscribers of transactional and merge replications will sometimes have triggers which do not e…
2 replies
I have a replication strategiy question: is it better to have multiple publications from one databs…
3 replies
Hi, I am trying to start the sql server aganet from services and its giving me an "1068 - the depen…
5 replies
I would relaly appreciate it if someone would tell me what I'm doing wrong. The stored procedure be…
12 replies
Is there a way to cleanup leftover merge replication objects? There's a bunch of triggers and confl…
4 replies
I am using SQL 2000 and VB6. I have created a program for a user to add logins. That co…
3 replies
Hi - we have a EMCcx500 san with a 4way xeon proc setup and 32gbs of ram. We have a database …
16 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,546 through 253,560 (of 284,169 total)