Viewing 15 topics - 253,426 through 253,440 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
145 replies
I Have a personal version of SQL Server sp3a running on Xp. Recently I was using a program that sho…
4 replies
Happy Easter, BTW I have been uploading lots of data from a legacy program and my PK is an identity…
2 replies
Hi All, I have a stored proc that uses a cursor to iterate over the join resultset of 5 table…
3 replies
I am pure DBA, not developers. Today a developer asked me why his web app couldn't see…
2 replies
I am working my first report design that requires a long date as a footer, the problem is that I wa…
2 replies
Just sat the 70-291 on Wednesday. Needed 700 to pass. Only hit 503. About 85% of the questions wer…
3 replies
i created a DTS package which imports data from a tab delimited text file into a MSSQL table. …
10 replies
I am running an application on SQL Server 2000 with a Transaction Isolation Level of Serializable (…
2 replies
On my dev box, i had SQL7 installed as a default instance, and SQL2K as a named instance. I install…
4 replies
I have a table called RolePrivlidges the contains two columns: RoleID and PrivID. Both column…
4 replies
Is there a way to change the view in Enterprise Manager to only show the User tables and not the Sy…
1 replies
hello, we are running batches to execute DTS with the dtsrunui. this works fine with win2k but not …
4 replies
how i can find total no. of days in month in SQL Server2000?
3 replies
how i can find total no. of days in month in SQL Server2000?
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,426 through 253,440 (of 284,170 total)