Viewing 15 topics - 253,411 through 253,425 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
It's to share some of your files that others want. Primarily MP3s, videos, and other entertainment …
9 replies
Hello, How to protect structures(Tables,SP,Views and Functions) of a SQL Server Database?(Password …
8 replies
Could someone help me with a stored procedure to update a timestamp field in my sql 2000 datab…
3 replies
What's the best source/ author of information about best practices with complex data modeling? Are …
4 replies
HI, I have a process that goes like this.. InputTable: Purpose to receive users data and check for…
4 replies
Hi, Looping thru strings I found useful in vb 6.0, so how would one replicate this in TSQL I have …
6 replies
Hello, I know that to rebuild indexes we use DBCC DBREINDEX or DBCC INDEXDEFRAG, but how do we defr…
2 replies
My question is : What would happen to the jobs which are running,while failover occurs? I have a Ac…
2 replies
Little help needed, Currently have server1 and db1 that have triggers built on them that push data …
3 replies
Hi All, I have stored proc that processes about 60,000 rows using a cursor. When I call the S…
2 replies
I am trying to backup a database to a hidden share using a maintenance plan. When I try to specify …
1 replies
I am from the Oracle world and use the following script to display unique and nonunique indexe…
2 replies
Hi all, Let me see if I understand these 2 scenarious: 1. A job was running a delete (wothou…
1 replies
We found out that when we run @@servername that it returned null so I sp_addserver 'ourservername' …
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
46 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,411 through 253,425 (of 284,170 total)