Viewing 15 topics - 253,381 through 253,395 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Am very interested to hear if anyone else has encoutnered (and solved!) the following. Using a dyna…
4 replies
I don't like, don't want to do it, but in this case I'll make an exception. Linking to pay sites …
27 replies
I am having a problem with a database going suspect. After my Veritas backups complete, I au…
11 replies
I am having a problem with a database going suspect. After my Veritas backups complete, I automatic…
5 replies
Hi, MSSQL 7 (old server) MSSQL 2000 (new server) I'm tring to re-attach a database file across a ne…
6 replies
Hi, I have created a command file in a database project in Visual Studio .NET that creates multiple…
2 replies
We've finally updated to SQL 2000, yeahhhhh. While on SQL 7.0 I used Mike Hoteks solution for clean…
9 replies
I am wanting to run a script against a database, but the script is an executable. My issue comes be…
1 replies
I have been approached by our DBA staff to apply for opening they have. All of our life choic…
19 replies
Hi I have a table that returns the next: ID MATCHES  …
4 replies
DECLARE @t_date varchar(10) select @t_date=convert(datetime, dob) From dbo.Customers_Log PRINT(@t_d…
9 replies
Running a DBCC Checkdb resulted in the following error on a table: Server: Msg 7105, Level 22, Stat…
5 replies
Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to put this question, but I wasn't sure where else to p…
6 replies
I am trying to code an after insert, update trigger that will calculate a date but I am having a pr…
1 replies
when i use the sp_helptext with a name of procedure it shows the word 'text' and a line of '-…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,381 through 253,395 (of 284,170 total)