Viewing 15 topics - 253,051 through 253,065 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is there any way to set up a Batch DOS File to send an email? If so, would you please provide an ex…
2 replies
wondering if somebody has encountered such an error while creating/previewing Sql script: [SQL-DMO]…
10 replies
Hello, Can i run a Access stored procedure from the dts. Regards.
3 replies
We received the 605 Error this morning... DESCRIPTION: Error: 605, Severity: 21, State: 1 At…
3 replies
SQL Server DBA - Healthcare background, Heavy DTS, Implement Data Strategy (e.g. build infrastructu…
1 replies
Greetings to the group! I've been told that our Sarbanes-Oxley requirements include documentation o…
4 replies
I am a Loadrunner Performance tester and I typically recommend the default counters. &nbs…
3 replies
Im working on a new project and have found a production db with 1200 stored procs which have b…
10 replies
Hi Guys, this is a repost of a topic I submitted to the backups forum last Friday but haven't recei…
7 replies
My company is currently considering a new data modeling tool. We currently use Erwin 3.5. Anyone ha…
15 replies
This is something simple but I just cant get the sql down. Im trying to get only records that do&nb…
5 replies
Hi there. I've setup a security role for my cube to restrict users from seing certain dimensions of…
2 replies
Hello, I'm ok with writing sql and exicuting this on its own. However I would like to move this on …
1 replies
Hi There, Im having a problem when I try to run a DTS package which uses Bulk Inserts with the Sour…
3 replies
I want to assign each row of select results to sp parameters. For example i want to assign the valu…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,051 through 253,065 (of 284,170 total)