Viewing 15 topics - 253,066 through 253,080 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
OK I'm quite new to SQL Server so please be gentle This is the problem I am faced with I have an SQ…
3 replies
Hi, I don't know if this is possible or not, but I really hope it is... The goal is to find out if…
3 replies
I have a database that we have backed up. Its 'used' size is about 42GIG (give or take a few)…
7 replies
UPDATE RM SET Email = 'dinesh@dinesh.lk'Where RespNo = 437956 it gives me following error [Micro…
4 replies
Hi I was trying to create a DTS FTP Task.. I just configured this task by using Activ…
4 replies
Guys, I'm fairly new new to this so please excuse me if this appears to be fairly simple! I'm codin…
3 replies
I have to make a dynamic query using the record sets of the cursor. The problem is size of the Dyna…
5 replies
Hi there, thought that I'd ask a question for a change I'm monitoring our SQL server via perfmon a…
4 replies
As a complete SQL Server newbie (and DBA wannabe), I need a good reference text for SQL programming…
5 replies
Hi, I want to use Reporting Services,but I don't k…
2 replies
Hi, How to clone and instance for example I have instance call ABC I want to create ABC_test thanks…
4 replies
I need some help designing some addtional tables to go into my e-commerce database. I need to add …
2 replies
Hi Folks If I create two table data type variables, can one still do union queries on them? This do…
2 replies
I have a procedure say : create table #data (keyfield int null, valuefiled char(5) null) go create …
2 replies
Is DTS the only way to convert an Oracle database to a Microsoft SQL Server 2000 database ? Are the…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,066 through 253,080 (of 284,170 total)