Viewing 15 topics - 252,331 through 252,345 (of 284,173 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Good Morning. I am receiving a ton of errors with error code 2768: Statistics for index {inde…
6 replies
PLEASE HELP. MY DEADLINE IS COB TODAY I have been an Oracle programmer for about 5 years now, this …
2 replies
Greetings, I inherited a snapshot replication (32 databases). I added a new tabl…
4 replies
I am trying to update a SP and I am getting a strange error. I have tried several thing…
4 replies
Hi, I would like to know if you can call a stored procedure(sp2) w/i another stored procedure(sp1) …
2 replies
For a project assigned to me, there's a need to access a ms-sql database from VBScript for the purp…
2 replies
I'm having trouble re-establishing a relationship between two tables. I have a foreign key ta…
5 replies
I would like to view the txn logs to see all the sql that has been executed on the database. Can so…
1 replies
2 replies
Hi, Is this supposed to work? ------------------------ IF (...) BEGIN ALTER TABLE ... …
1 replies
Good morning, I have two tables, Patient_Policies and Vouchers. Patient_Policies has a field P…
3 replies
We just rebuilt our exchange server and when we use the following command: xp_sendmail we receive t…
1 replies
Hi there, Just now figured out from my boss that yesterday evening our production server had perfor…
2 replies
I cannot figure out why I can't update this SP. I am building a query dynamically by co…
9 replies
Hi All! Can anyone give me an assit with correctly formatting my column calls in a select statement…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 252,331 through 252,345 (of 284,173 total)