Viewing 15 topics - 252,226 through 252,240 (of 284,173 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
HI, We have imported records into an sql dbase. It has appended two tables. It has been done i…
2 replies
Here is what I would like to accomplish. My company works with truck drivers and a ton of informati…
9 replies
Hi SELECT adi.* FROM dbo.wrkAccountingDocument ad JOIN dbo.AccountingDocumentIt…
9 replies
Hi all, I am new to SQLServer so please excuse this question. I have a list of users that have left…
7 replies
I'm wanting to have a unique reference number in my table as follows: update TableX set Reference =…
6 replies
Hi Gurus, We can create multiple trnsaction log files (.ldf) for the database. Log files are writte…
7 replies
I have a query that selects data from a SQL 7.0 database and inserts it into a SQL 2K database usin…
4 replies
I am loading a global record set with a list of tables. As I loop through the record set I would li…
6 replies
When iam executing the bcp command from command prompt it is working fine but when i execute it usi…
2 replies
Hi folks Have a question regarding the best practise for scheduling the SQL backups on an SQL 2000 …
4 replies
I've added a linked server to my SQL Server. The link seems to be fine, it's just a question of ho…
2 replies
Hi, Have a SQL 2000 standard running on 2003 server on a HP ML 350 G3 server with 5 disks raid 5 an…
2 replies
I m trying to use the insert statement with in the function ! and i m getting this errror ! Server:…
9 replies
I'm hoping that someone can guide me in the right direction. I have a table with various fields. T…
9 replies
Hi, I have a requirement where users will specify at login what language they would want the displa…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 252,226 through 252,240 (of 284,173 total)