Viewing 15 topics - 25,156 through 25,170 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I need to write a query to extract the region of the trader, his name & the number of trades he…
4 replies
Create Table #tab1 (SSN varchar(9), Email varchar(50)) INSERT INTO #tab1 Values('123456789','abc@em…
4 replies
I need to execute this query for Multiple DB to check Index and store in a table, below query only …
6 replies
Hi All, I am facing some serious issue with SSIS package. In My project, I am having one DFT where …
2 replies
I have some code that logs validation messages that are displayed to users of our software. The tab…
2 replies
Dear all,We have small requirement in project. Would like to know how it can be done using SSIS. …
2 replies
I have results from my query account value rank fixdate &nbs…
14 replies
I am trying to figure out how to take the following and dynamically generate a new column for…
10 replies
Hi All, I need some help with pivoting 2 columns. Below is my input tableCreate table dbo.Ve…
1 replies
Team, I'm trying to figure out if I can import packages in SSISDB catalogue and run bat script…
8 replies
Good Day, I have written a stored procedure that updates our document repository which in turns up…
3 replies
Hi All, I have a plan in place for a up of our OLTP database from 2014 to 2017. It will be a …
4 replies
Hi All,New to SQL server Management studio and trying to build basic query to extract some data.&nb…
5 replies
Hi guys i try to update 400 rows with cursor and when i try it i get this error Msg 16929, Lev…
4 replies
Hi,I have created SSRS report, based on the filter data should change for time columns Default data…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,156 through 25,170 (of 284,151 total)