Viewing 15 topics - 25,081 through 25,095 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
hi ,I have a requirement where the user is asking me to extract 643 columns in a pipe delimited fil…
4 replies
Is there any truth that you should have one file per cpu for tempdb? if yes what is this actually b…
2 replies
Hi all,Is it possible to safely recreate subscriptions (standard & data driven) from one server…
3 replies
New to Azure data lake, so please bear with me. For the powershell command New-AzureRmDataLake…
2 replies
Hi, How to select from a table with dynamic schema name ? The database name and Table name re…
2 replies
Can anyone tell me why this is not working (I obfuscated the password, BTW). I am sysadmin on…
10 replies
We have an old DWH with a lot of universes and reports.Some of the tables contain personal informat…
6 replies
I've managed to get SQL Server Replication server working, replicating Oracle to Oracle. Have had i…
2 replies
I have a program in VB I have created to print labels. Currently I can print to a label printer (In…
4 replies
I am fairly new to ssis and I am in a process of learning it. The 1st task which is given to me is …
3 replies
Good afternoon, I have to install SQL Server 2016 on a Virtual Machine 2016. My question is always …
5 replies
Hello, I am trying to process a dimension in SSAS OLAP cube and it is getting failed due to duplica…
1 replies
In my query I want to make a selection of data based on between dates.Baecause I don't want t…
1 replies
I have total 5 year exp In Sql, ssrs, ssis, ssas(3 year). I was thinking what to fo for …
13 replies
Hi Everyone, I'm trying to import a bacpac (from an existing SQL Azure database) on to the same SQL…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 25,081 through 25,095 (of 284,151 total)