Viewing 15 topics - 24,706 through 24,720 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a corrupt database. The last log backup_finish_date is 2018-04-17 14:42:27.000 (b…
5 replies
The attribute key cannot be found when processing: Table: 'dbo_FACT_PROD_QTY', Column: 'CONTRACT_RA…
1 replies
Hi allThis seemingly simple piece of code has thrown me - (and I've been working with TSQL a few ye…
4 replies
I have a data connection that uses SQL Server Authentication to connect to a remote server in my jo…
2 replies
We have LAPS tool for local admin account in the windows server. Just want to ask the team. Do we …
1 replies
Hello everyone, I am looking for best possible way to accomplish below request.> Resume Azure Da…
8 replies
Hello Good Morning, How to optimize this code please advise.... SELECT CASECASE WHENWHEN UPPE…
4 replies
I have a table that has 100's of products in it. I need to identify all unique GROUPs of Products t…
2 replies
Hello SQL World, I'm noticing that when I copy results from a query result set by right clicking an…
2 replies
Hello SSC, I am looking to optimize a bunch of SQL Stored procedures. A few of the tables have colu…
2 replies
Hi All, I have recently come across a new error with little info about why this is happening. …
10 replies
Wondering if anyone has ever experienced this issue. We change the password of the accounts that ru…
Anonymous
2 replies
Hi allA lot happened on my machine at work last week - I installed Visual Studio 2015 which somehow…
5 replies
Hi I am currently filtering data on a report using wildcards which is the only way I know how to fi…
2 replies
Dear Forum members, I write because I was searching on the internet about two topics that I need to…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,706 through 24,720 (of 284,154 total)