Viewing 15 topics - 24,616 through 24,630 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
SQL Server 2014 Enterprise Cluster Windows 2012 R2 Servers On the Node1 SQL Cluster server I am run…
4 replies
Hello, Based on the tables below I need to Write a query that shows for each month in 2018 wha…
5 replies
I use this code: INSERT INTOTableIzlez ([BrojNaSmetka],[Artikal],[Sifra],[Kolicina],[Cena_P],[Cena_…
7 replies
Is this a available on standard edition of SQL server 2014? Thanks!
2 replies
Hello, I am back, want to say thank you again John M. for the assistance, with that logic i was abl…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Cancelling DBCC SHRINKFILE with EMPTYFILE
6 replies
Attention: SQL ServerCentral.com staff: I downloaded hMailServer 5.6.7 - B2425 a…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item New IT Departments
14 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Do I need an event?
4 replies
We just offloaded SSRS onto its own machine. Ran into the typical Double hop issues. I …
2 replies
hi ,i need help with calculating YTD for Tax and TaxablePay. I already have a script that cal…
3 replies
can we delete the data at the subscriber as records are expired data retention and are therefore no…
1 replies
Good Morning Experts, We have backup jobs scheduled(full, differential and tlog) using Idera SQLSaf…
6 replies
Good Morning Experts, A user typed "begin transaction" and went home. Will this have any affect on …
6 replies
Hello everyoneI need to encrypt my backup sql If I start the operation of the backup I come to have…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,616 through 24,630 (of 284,154 total)