Viewing 15 topics - 23,491 through 23,505 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a situation where a nested stored procedure has a lot of code and many updates. I only…
1 replies
SQL Server Standard 2016 setup fails with the following error. Any help in resolving this issue wil…
5 replies
I found in my scheduled backup jobs, one differential backup failed. (I scheduled full backup at we…
8 replies
Hi, my differential backup failed last night.I tried to find out why. Form the job history tab, I c…
9 replies
I have Win2016, SQL 2017 FCI with 2 node non shared storage using Always On AGs. I have a sep…
4 replies
Hi AllI'm having a hard time with a SQL query that compares fiscal year to year sales/unit differen…
1 replies
Hi, I am calculating to Standard deviation and i am using standard deviation function, i am doing s…
3 replies
We have a Windows Server Cluster Pair on which we have 10 SQL Instances of SQL Server 2016 Standard…
3 replies
Hi all This is an odd one.We've got 2 servers (DEV and PROD) and we have configuration managers set…
4 replies
I'm developing an SSIS task that I can use to import to a table SQL Audit files. I've got the…
5 replies
Hi All,Would be great if any body can advise what security context a trigger runs using , once its …
1 replies
Hi, The output from my Time field in my query is 2015-01-07 10:33:00.000. I would like my quer…
5 replies
Hi All,I've two databases on a server , DB1 and DB2. There is User1 who has Read\Write on DB1 and n…
7 replies
Hi all, i'm having trouble separating the total query duration into SQL processing time and network…
4 replies
Hi Is there any way other than export and import where we can migrate data from one server to anoth…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,491 through 23,505 (of 284,147 total)