Viewing 15 posts - 14,851 through 14,865 (of 39,919 total)
Once you've removed mirroring (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms189112%28v=SQL.90%29.aspx), you can just restore both dbs and re-setup mirroring.
November 30, 2011 at 8:41 am
paul.knibbs (11/30/2011)
November 30, 2011 at 8:35 am
IceDread (11/30/2011)
Maybe this is very individual as well as different per country. I have never in my whole life read emails while on vacation.
Me either, until I got a...
November 30, 2011 at 8:34 am
Christakis Ziliaskoudis (11/30/2011)
A solution ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XD2kNopsUs
... if you want to work at work.
We've implemented this. Every Wednesday after lunch its "quiet time".
Works perfectly!
Very nice!
November 30, 2011 at 8:33 am
The question now reader:
====
Assuming you have a database called playpen on SQL Server 2008 and above, what is the resul of the select statement in the following code?
use playpen
go
begin
declare
...
November 30, 2011 at 7:46 am
Grumpy DBA (11/30/2011)
November 30, 2011 at 7:15 am
Just a second on what Suresh says. That's likely the issue. If you post the query you ran, I'm sure Suresh can help you alter it to prevent issues on...
November 29, 2011 at 9:39 pm
Jeff Moden (11/29/2011)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (11/29/2011)
November 29, 2011 at 9:37 pm
We have one. I'll see if I can get a test account posted.
November 29, 2011 at 9:33 pm
Yes, and Yes. We want to expand and cover things that are in BOL in a different way. A practical use for this in a short article that someone has...
November 29, 2011 at 9:32 pm
Feel free. Submit a draft using the "Write for Us" link on the left.
November 29, 2011 at 12:18 pm
Ray K (11/29/2011)
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!I clinched a playoff berth!!! :w00t::hehe:
*** breaks out champagne bottles and sprays them around the locker room! ***
Congrats, I think I just clinched up 🙁
November 29, 2011 at 9:08 am
I tend to agree with Bruce that Powershell is a nice multi-server tool. It's easily deployable to multiple machines, and it allows you to potentially do things that are harder...
November 29, 2011 at 8:35 am
sturner (11/29/2011)
Thinking time is important, but only by half. The other half is actually documenting the results of your thinking processes along with any conclusions you came up with.
too true....
November 29, 2011 at 8:27 am
Second vote for the SQLFool script.
Small tables don't defragment well because there just isn't enough extents/pages. Once they grow and you start to get hundreds or thousands of pages, fragmentation...
November 28, 2011 at 5:36 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 14,851 through 14,865 (of 39,919 total)