Viewing 15 posts - 14,731 through 14,745 (of 39,919 total)
What does empty mean? Does that mean you want to export the data or you want to delete all the data?
December 15, 2011 at 8:57 am
Which steps produced the error? If this comes from Configuration Manager than you may have something broken or corrupt in your installation.
Do you have encryption set? Does this apply?...
December 15, 2011 at 7:05 am
bitbucket-25253 (12/14/2011)
Here it is only Wednesday and you have all lost your #$%@ minds
It's only Wednesday!!!!!! Feels like Friday afternoon to me
December 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm
SQLRNNR (12/14/2011)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/13/2011)
SQLRNNR (12/13/2011)
About due for a Pantsectomy :-D:-D:-D:-D40F in Denver, no need for pants today.:-P
Just as long as you wear the Cowboy hat
Of course
December 14, 2011 at 1:35 pm
Added to the list.
I've given up on searching that way, and only search using site search, unchecking boxes.
December 14, 2011 at 1:33 pm
Without seeing more sp_who output, you can't determine that the checkpoint is blocking everyone. I might recommend you get a script for the block tree, or get sp_whoisactive and use...
December 14, 2011 at 1:33 pm
Bru has the right idea. Depending on the load of I/O for your files, I'd move either the log files or tempdb to reduce contention. That assumes you have I/O...
December 14, 2011 at 1:30 pm
OK, slightly confused. It would help to provide sample data.
Do you want the most common value on a day, or all duplicates? Meaning, if I have this
CREATE TABLE...
December 14, 2011 at 1:27 pm
xp_cmdshell will allow you to call some things.
The code inside SQL Server are not the same as say the code from a C# or VB program. You don't have an...
December 14, 2011 at 1:13 pm
This lists the default level as 1, out of 11 possible levels. 0 is no compression, which is the same as a native backup.
https://support.quest.com/search/SolutionDetail.aspx?id=SOL14764
If you are looking for a percentage...
December 14, 2011 at 1:12 pm
I don't think this is a wide problem, and I have rarely seen anyone complaining about the checkpoint process.
If you run SP_who, is it there you see the checkpoint process...
December 14, 2011 at 9:48 am
jcrawf02 (12/14/2011)
December 14, 2011 at 9:37 am
You are doing things backwards. Don't manage the admins this way.
If you don't need or want BuiltIn\Administrators as admins, then remove that group from the logins. However, before you do...
December 14, 2011 at 9:00 am
SQLRNNR (12/13/2011)
About due for a Pantsectomy :-D:-D:-D:-D
40F in Denver, no need for pants today.:-P
December 13, 2011 at 2:41 pm
Hardly, too many articles to keep track of. :w00t:
That uses SSRS. While that's the preferred method, if you don't have an SSRS server, I don't want to give you another...
December 13, 2011 at 2:18 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 14,731 through 14,745 (of 39,919 total)