Viewing 15 posts - 11,311 through 11,325 (of 39,936 total)
below86 (3/27/2014)
I know this may not be what you meant by "The first is willfully taking part in any illegal activity.". But what about a home poker game? ...
March 27, 2014 at 9:13 am
Koen Verbeeck (3/27/2014)
W00t w00t, this one makes my 12000th point. 😎
congrats
March 27, 2014 at 9:09 am
I'm guessing you lost your connection and our retry is broken. Loads fast for me.
Please give it another try and let me know.
March 26, 2014 at 9:05 pm
I have a T430, 16GB, and it works well for me. Have 2-3 VMs working at a time.
March 26, 2014 at 11:04 am
Gary Varga (3/25/2014)
I use the connection colour option in SSMS. See 'Use custom color' and set up registered servers using the desired colours. I tend to give red to production,...
March 26, 2014 at 9:05 am
FYI: We've released an SSMS plugin that accesses scripts here on the site (and your briefcase) from within SSMS.
It's here: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Scripts/
Download and try it out. Comments welcome here: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Forum83-1.aspx
March 26, 2014 at 8:56 am
A tough story, submitted as an anonymous post:
My comments: Anonymous, a tough spot to be in and one that challenges you professionally and morally. Honestly, I'd be making plans for...
March 21, 2014 at 10:23 am
The Stairway Series aren't meant for you to necessarily work through them all. They aren't designed as a course for all of SQL Server.
They are designed to get you up...
March 21, 2014 at 9:03 am
Blame me, sure.
It's probably my fault. I should build a few tips for using the forums and publish them.
March 20, 2014 at 1:41 pm
Having an article that explains how this works, more than BOL reference, is the request. If you want to do this at a database level as well, please feel free.
March 20, 2014 at 1:39 pm
That's a good question, and I'm not sure.
This came out of a question someone asked since they were importing XML documents into a field and said they were validating the...
March 20, 2014 at 9:57 am
Jim Youmans-439383 (3/20/2014)
March 20, 2014 at 9:56 am
David.Poole (3/19/2014)
Normal coding practises ensure any excess performance is bled off:rolleyes:
That's a great quote. Now if there were only a way to make developers avoid doing this....
March 20, 2014 at 9:31 am
Viewing 15 posts - 11,311 through 11,325 (of 39,936 total)