Viewing 15 posts - 11,326 through 11,340 (of 39,936 total)
Sean Lange (3/18/2014)
March 18, 2014 at 2:09 pm
I do, and I'd love to see a few variations of how to do this in separate articles, but if you have something that's focused on getting the queries that...
March 18, 2014 at 2:08 pm
At first glance it looks good. I'll get you feedback in the article, but closing this topic.
March 18, 2014 at 9:35 am
If you restore a backup a week later, and the time of the backup was before the truncate committed, the table is there. Doesn't matter if the truncate was started...
March 18, 2014 at 9:31 am
dwain.c (3/18/2014)
Oh God Steve, don't get me started!Good editorial!
Thanks
March 18, 2014 at 9:26 am
jcrawf02 (3/18/2014)
March 18, 2014 at 9:25 am
Matt Miller (#4) (3/17/2014)
At a conceptual level - a Purchase...
March 18, 2014 at 9:24 am
Thanks, I'll take a look as soon as I can.
March 17, 2014 at 2:40 pm
Greg Edwards-268690 (3/17/2014)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (3/17/2014)
March 17, 2014 at 2:12 pm
Lots of repetition in the explanations here. Anyone have a good entity example that shows the difference? As I explain this, it sounds as though "more detail in the logical...
March 17, 2014 at 10:37 am
Had an interesting question from my kid last night. He is studying for a GIS test and was confused about the phases of database design
- conceptual
- logical
- physical
I found a...
March 17, 2014 at 8:51 am
Feel free to tackle it and submit it on the site.
March 17, 2014 at 8:45 am
Do you have the threads listed here? http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/TopicSubscriptions1.aspx
Each time you post, there's a drop down that you can change for subscriptions. If it changes to "none", then that's the default...
March 17, 2014 at 8:44 am
No worries. Haven't gotten to it, but it's on the list and in the Q
March 11, 2014 at 11:26 am
Rod at work (3/11/2014)
March 11, 2014 at 9:47 am
Viewing 15 posts - 11,326 through 11,340 (of 39,936 total)