Viewing 15 posts - 10,681 through 10,695 (of 39,936 total)
Yes, I have Prompt set to build aliases. It works well for me and I have custom ones for certain tables.
I neglected to put it in for the "id" column...
September 26, 2014 at 2:23 pm
In terms of spammers, the devs are testing askimet, which looks to prevent some posts from spammers. I also spent some time writing a job to whack posts with patterned...
September 26, 2014 at 10:42 am
Dave62 (9/26/2014)
September 26, 2014 at 7:58 am
pjdijkstra (9/26/2014)
September 26, 2014 at 7:47 am
s.bradbury (9/26/2014)
September 26, 2014 at 7:46 am
no simple way.
If you have modified dates in your tables, check those.
If you track insert dates, look there.
Check on sizes of log backups. Larger ones may help you determine times...
September 25, 2014 at 3:53 pm
The log fills with transaction activity. Something created lots of log records, so you'd have to find a lot of data changes or inserts. (or maintenance).
The log clears with log...
September 25, 2014 at 2:46 pm
Thanks, but this is falling on dead ears.
We are working to implement some SPAM prevention measures and change some code. Hard to get this to be a priority, though.
September 25, 2014 at 2:40 pm
I couldn't imagine how this would be a problem, but there must be some counting.
I've struggled with developers to fix it, which seems odd to me since it must...
September 25, 2014 at 12:38 pm
Many people think of this as random. I was trying to point out that there can be issues. I wasn't trying to point out all issues, though I'll change the...
September 25, 2014 at 11:09 am
I think you're both napping, Ray.
I was working with the laptop on my legs and the kitty kept attacking my typing fingers. This was about 15 minutes later, she called...
September 25, 2014 at 10:21 am
lshanahan (9/25/2014)
How data is collected is just as important as quantity if not moreso, as...
September 25, 2014 at 10:06 am
Viewing 15 posts - 10,681 through 10,695 (of 39,936 total)