Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,666 through 10,680 (of 39,936 total)

  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    roryp 96873 (9/30/2014)


    SQLDCH (9/30/2014)


    Last week was the beginning of BYE weeks, make sure your lineups are updated.

    Rory remains the only undefeated team, here's hoping he and Steve get trounced this...

  • RE: Challenge Yourself

    MiguelSQL (9/30/2014)


    very inspirational post, thanks.

    I've been thinking about blogging for a while, and the most compelling reason is career development and a way to showcase my work.

    however, the most powerful...

  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    Got lucky there, though I wish I could have used some of those points for next week 😉

  • RE: How Many Different Random Numbers?

    Clearly a broken question. I'm not sure why this worked for me in a few tests, but I only got two results in 2012 and 2014. I suspect I have...

  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    Nope, 3TDs, but less yards and catches than I'd expect. I was thinking he'd be closer to a 20pt/game guy.

    He's playing well, but that hasn't translated into the 1st pick...

  • RE: Detecting Mirroring

    Feel free, but I'd like to get it moving. Please don't commit if you can't do it.

  • RE: Random values

    You can qualify with the full table name.

    I find that to be incredibly annoying to read in a query, especially when I have tables like

    - CustomerAddress

    - InstantForum_MessageTopics

    Having long names...

  • RE: Random values

    I'm with Jeff. If I had

    SELECT

    CustomerID

    ,Name

    ,Address

    ...

    FROM

    Customer

    I like the alias. Not because I'd self join to Customer, but...

  • RE: You Can Still Vote for PASS

    I'm glad too. They deserve the praise for acting and getting things done.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Koen Verbeeck (9/29/2014)


    Went over 13,000 points today. Seems like a déjà vu 😀 😎

    Congrats, and thanks

  • RE: RAND Unions

    stormsentinelcammy (9/29/2014)


    i totally read the question wrong, for some reason in my head i was thinking how many columns since that was the first thing i was thinking about, but...

  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    It was amazing. I came back from the high school rodeo to find myself down at the start of the second games something like 90-40. Slowly I saw my scores...

  • RE: RAND Unions

    Sorry, I was in the middle of other stuff an paraphrased.

    I've removed some of that info to keep it simpler, since I can't really build a solid explanation to cover...

  • RE: RAND Unions

    Thanks, added more detail to the explanation.

  • RE: Fantasy Football 2014

    that was a good move. Made a few myself. Hope one of them works out.

Viewing 15 posts - 10,666 through 10,680 (of 39,936 total)