Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 10,561 through 10,575 (of 39,936 total)

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    SQLRNNR (10/29/2014)


    Yeah, Jack doesn't hide intentionally. He's just really small.:-D:-D:-D:-D

    Pot..Kettle

    Kettle..Pot

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Tickets are in the $150 range. Maybe a bit less, maybe more, depending on what you want.

    The stadium is great. I was there a few years back for a game...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Maybe. I'll be there late Sat night, then likely Bellevue Sun.

    That's if I don't blow things off and go see the Seahawks...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    rodjkidd (10/28/2014)


    Less that 24 hours for my flight to Seattle...

    This album seems appropriate seeing as it took me all week last time to find him! 😀

    Rodders...

    Safe travels. See you Sun,...

  • RE: Failed Exam 70-462

    My guess is that you need to learn more about how AlwaysOn Ags work, as well as brush up on any mirroring/logshipping/replication/clustering stuff you don't know well

  • RE: Failed Exam 70-462

    Sorry to hear that and good luck in the future.

    Do you have the report that shows which areas you were weak in? I might start there, reviewing those requirements and...

  • RE: CI and CD Aren't Magic

    Meow Now (10/27/2014)


    Developers love to push CI since it's simple and makes sense with application code. It's a whole new beast when you're trying to automate deployment of a terabyte...

  • RE: When Work Gets in the Way of Work

    jaime.simancas 27970 (10/24/2014)


    I read somewhere that 80% of "employees", who have the position of "management" should not be there. I have to think that most of these managers are...

  • RE: When Work Gets in the Way of Work

    Meow Now (10/22/2014)


    Oh, and thanks for all the hard work Steve & Co. This site saved me nearly a decade ago when I suddenly inherited my first DBA position and...

  • RE: Same SQL Server Instance name on two different Windows 2008 R2 servers

    What Perry said.

    Windows name unique. SQL instance names unique on a host.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Kansas City had some great BBQ when I was there for SQL Sat. They did a mini BBQ crawl on Friday, hitting a few places.

    Excellent, and I'm sure I gained...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Jeff Moden (10/22/2014)


    Steve,

    After a fairly long wait (> 30 seconds), I got the following...

    Sorry, an error has occurred

    If problems persist, please contact us to let us know.

    When reporting this error,...

  • RE: When Work Gets in the Way of Work

    Ed Wagner (10/22/2014)


    I whole heartedly agree. Steve is the major driving force behind SSC and a big part of why I've called SSC "home" for more than a decade....

  • RE: Restore in different files

    Correct, as Gail mentioned, no script generation, or at least, not in one stage.

    Here's what I'd do.

    Set up the restore in the GUI, moving paths/folders as needed. Don't click "OK",...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    spaghettidba (10/21/2014)


    rodjkidd (10/21/2014)


    I want to go to at least one SQL Sat in Italy. November is probably a no go due to going to PASS, and December is so full...

Viewing 15 posts - 10,561 through 10,575 (of 39,936 total)