Viewing 15 posts - 9,781 through 9,795 (of 39,936 total)
Ed Wagner (5/27/2015)
May 27, 2015 at 10:58 am
Amazed by HOU. Still surprised to see them in the AL. That constantly messes me up still.
NYY, pay A-Rod. I don't like him, and was hoping he'd retire, but he...
May 27, 2015 at 8:53 am
Not to get into a big discussion, but more than a few people on staff felt that some posts had gotten a bit too out of hand and overreacting to...
May 26, 2015 at 9:44 am
GilaMonster (5/26/2015)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (5/25/2015)
He has been bannedWas this you then, restoring deleted posts? http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/FindPost1688705.aspx
I did unhide one of the posts marked as SPAM that wasn't (OP posting...
May 26, 2015 at 9:42 am
Jeff Moden (5/25/2015)
TomThomson (5/23/2015)
LinksUp (5/23/2015)
May 25, 2015 at 9:23 pm
Doctor Who 2 (5/24/2015)
How do you do unit tests in T-SQL?
Go to tsqlt.org to get a framework. There are others, like dbunit, tsqlunit, etc., but I like tsqlt.
We have articles...
May 24, 2015 at 12:17 pm
I'm with cuningham. If you can backup/restore, this is the simplest and most reliable.
Log shipping works well, but if you get out of sync, lose a file, etc., you're starting...
May 24, 2015 at 12:15 pm
A publishing error. this shouldn't have appeared until Monday.
Reworded to say the day number.
May 24, 2015 at 12:12 pm
Lifting a presentation, even if you were to redo slides with new pictures or some words, would be improper in my opinion. You don't get to use the slides, the...
May 22, 2015 at 11:42 am
cunningham (5/22/2015)
May 22, 2015 at 11:20 am
Jack Corbett (5/22/2015)
Question, how many of you work in an open work space? If you do, what are your thoughts?
Used to, like it in some ways, not...
May 22, 2015 at 9:35 am
phegedusich (5/22/2015)
One problem with SQL Audit: it's exposed to the sysadmin. This doesn't fly with our Audit department, so we use Guardium instead.
I agree with this. I think auditing needs...
May 22, 2015 at 9:04 am
Ray K (5/22/2015)
I actually first met Steve Jones at a Colorado Rockies game when I was out in Denver one time!
That was great. Need to do it again.
May 22, 2015 at 9:01 am
Luis Cazares (5/21/2015)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (5/21/2015)
May 21, 2015 at 5:28 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 9,781 through 9,795 (of 39,936 total)