Viewing 15 posts - 9,766 through 9,780 (of 39,936 total)
there isn't a restore that has taken place, so either there's some storage change (possibly a restore of some sort) or a machine level change if you don't see anything...
June 8, 2015 at 2:14 pm
The non-DBA's actions certainly could be an issue, but I'd hope that the person doing the auditing isn't a privileged user that can do something dangerous on the system. If...
June 8, 2015 at 11:58 am
First, I think you need to slow down and carefully post what happened and what you've seen. There are a few items that don't make sense. When you say database...
June 8, 2015 at 11:12 am
Thanks, Peter.
Apologies, Marty. I do try to spell out the acronyms most times, but didn't hear. VCS is Version Control System, also known as Source Control. I'll try to do...
June 8, 2015 at 10:01 am
A couple things. In terms of defaults, I think defaults work well, if we know they're defaults. That means that downstream systems and analysis need to know the user allowed...
June 8, 2015 at 9:59 am
Jeff Moden (6/1/2015)
Maybe it's just me. I might be getting too old for this business. [/url]
three words too many 😀
June 3, 2015 at 3:32 pm
I would like some. I'd like to have an article that focuses on a particular test, why it's written, what it catches, or has caught.
Multiple articles is fine. Using any...
June 1, 2015 at 12:26 pm
You'd think it was still winter. Seems a bit of short-temperedness going around.
Please vent here and not in threads.
May 29, 2015 at 3:39 pm
Is there just one? If there's a separate one for VS Online, pass it over.
May 28, 2015 at 11:55 am
GilaMonster (5/27/2015)
...Steve, maybe that thread needs a reminder on how to behave?
Maybe. I think more this is a little sniping and arguing, more for the sake of argument than any...
May 27, 2015 at 4:16 pm
jurgen.lottermoser (5/27/2015)
don't mean to rain on your parade, but is there such a thing as settled science? other than perhaps to some level of probability?
I don't think so. I'd...
May 27, 2015 at 4:14 pm
Jeff Moden (5/26/2015)
paul.s.lach (5/26/2015)
May 27, 2015 at 4:05 pm
Stuart Davies (5/27/2015)
May 27, 2015 at 10:59 am
Viewing 15 posts - 9,766 through 9,780 (of 39,936 total)