Viewing 15 posts - 9,181 through 9,195 (of 39,936 total)
Glad you figured it out. If you reply to a post, you also have the option below the edit box to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to that thread
November 6, 2015 at 3:11 pm
I've changed the question to removed the syntax errors.
All points awarded back.
I didn't think this was as misleading as others, but I can see the issues.
November 6, 2015 at 10:18 am
kate.fletcher 80760 (11/6/2015)
take it on a datastick which you keep in your wallet and NOT in the latptop bag, and take the empty laptop.
If you REALLY need to have REAL...
November 6, 2015 at 10:06 am
trashncarry (11/5/2015)
...I personally have gained a ton of knowledge from SQLServerCentral.com and eagerly await the emails and articles.
I'd like to get you more, but I've been struggling to find authors...
November 5, 2015 at 2:35 pm
Wayne West (10/29/2015)
November 5, 2015 at 10:15 am
Thanks, interesting to hear. I assume performance works well for you since you have a lot of infrastructure there.
November 5, 2015 at 10:03 am
I think PowerBI is very cool. It's not as intuitive as it looks in presentations, but I'm starting to play with it.
November 5, 2015 at 9:17 am
Ed Wagner (11/4/2015)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (11/4/2015)
Ditto. Why don't you come down here? A bit better weather and good economy 😉
I'd cast my vote in favor of you moving...
November 5, 2015 at 8:18 am
trashncarry (11/5/2015)
November 5, 2015 at 8:17 am
DBA isn't one of the 10 hot ones, but it's not that far behind.
November 4, 2015 at 3:39 pm
note, instead of the calculations, you can use CONVERT with format 112 to get the format for a date, and then cast that as an integer in the WHERE clause.
November 4, 2015 at 3:38 pm
Jeff Moden (11/4/2015)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (11/4/2015)
GilaMonster (11/3/2015)
Jeff Moden (11/3/2015)
No takers on the job description I posted a while back?Wrong country.
and wrong state
Oh my. Now THAT would...
November 4, 2015 at 12:51 pm
I think this is a high level analysis that shows losing teams get worse. Why? That's for further analysis. Is is pitchers changing (trade, sent down, kids brought up) or...
November 4, 2015 at 12:49 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 9,181 through 9,195 (of 39,936 total)