Viewing 15 posts - 8,296 through 8,310 (of 39,922 total)
Cloud providers know this, but I think they'd like to get you to code better. After all, they want successes and more customers, not just overcharging a few.
Part of the...
April 27, 2016 at 8:50 am
Simpler, but I've done some of these: http://exercism.io/
Python is built to use modules. Trying to not use them, in some sense, defeats the purpose. I guess it gains algorithmic practice,...
April 27, 2016 at 8:47 am
There are issues, but you can use sp_OAxxx procs: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic1033076-391-1.aspx
Maybe some other help or a way to automate things: https://www.simple-talk.com/sql/t-sql-programming/sql-server-excel-workbench/
April 27, 2016 at 8:43 am
I'll be there sometime Thur. Fly in late Wed to LHR and stay there, then try to make my way up. Thought about flying, but not great times/flights up, so...
April 27, 2016 at 8:38 am
ccd3000 (4/26/2016)
April 27, 2016 at 8:38 am
Eric M Russell (4/26/2016)
For example...
April 27, 2016 at 8:35 am
Alan.B (4/26/2016)
Great Editorial Steve!
Thanks
April 26, 2016 at 2:47 pm
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (4/26/2016)
GilaMonster (4/26/2016)
ram302 (4/26/2016)
I will never need to decrypt the SSN, but I will need to add/remove ones as personnel are hired/terminated.
In that case, don't...
April 26, 2016 at 2:47 pm
GilaMonster (4/26/2016)
ram302 (4/26/2016)
I will never need to decrypt the SSN, but I will need to add/remove ones as personnel are hired/terminated.
In that case, don't look at encryption. Just hash...
April 26, 2016 at 2:45 pm
rodjkidd (4/26/2016)
TomThomson (4/26/2016)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (4/26/2016)
See you there, and...
you have a car? I thought everyone in the UK just used trains.
Trains? UK rail fares are by far...
April 26, 2016 at 2:44 pm
Very true, and it's on the list. I just logged a ticket for generic code (PoSh, Python, etc)
formatting in the drop down.
April 26, 2016 at 2:10 pm
GilaMonster (4/26/2016)
Eirikur Eiriksson (4/26/2016)
Ditto and I'll only make one comment on the film, my opinion is that it was S###t😎
Fixed that for you. 🙂
I loved it. A lot of other...
April 26, 2016 at 11:44 am
rodjkidd (4/26/2016)
Oh this time next week I should be in Liverpool...
Rodders...
See you there, and...
you have a car? I thought everyone in the UK just used trains.
April 26, 2016 at 11:40 am
wow, deny to public. That would have been low, low on my list.
Good catch, Brandie.
I hate anyone that adds any permissions to public. Please, please, don't do that ever. Add...
April 26, 2016 at 11:39 am
Vendors won't, at least not until RFCs start to require some proof of testing. That won't happen until insurance companies put it in policies with companies.
April 26, 2016 at 11:36 am
Viewing 15 posts - 8,296 through 8,310 (of 39,922 total)