Viewing 15 posts - 5,641 through 5,655 (of 39,919 total)
It may not be. Chances are if you migrated things over and back, the application and vendor would never realize this.
Often when someone doesn't support something like...
April 24, 2018 at 8:30 am
April 24, 2018 at 8:29 am
Hardcoded filegroups? Once the app is running, how would the app know about filegroups? I could easily migrate from Primary to filegroup1, then redo primary to reset file sizes, then...
April 23, 2018 at 1:40 pm
I'd actually create a new filegroup and move objects in what way.
April 23, 2018 at 11:06 am
You cannot create a session without events, but you can remove all events from an existing session container. Strange, but you can.
April 23, 2018 at 7:53 am
Please record the session, or if possible stream it. I would love to...
April 20, 2018 at 12:18 pm
We haven't refreshed it in a long time. I think we used whatever version of ADW was out at that time.
April 20, 2018 at 8:08 am
April 20, 2018 at 8:07 am
There is going to be some blocking. I think that if you change the sync_method parameter to concurrent (default native), this can help: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/relational-databases/system-stored-procedures/sp-changepublication-transact-sql?view=sql-server-2017
April 19, 2018 at 8:59 am
CREATE TABLE MyUsers( dbname VARCHAR(200), principalname VARCHAR(200), principalSID VARBINARY(MAX))
INSERT MyUsers
exec sp_MSforeachdb 'select ''?'', name, sid from ?.sys.sysusers'
April 18, 2018 at 11:22 am
April 18, 2018 at 9:45 am
April 18, 2018 at 9:42 am
Yep, grab the substring, compare length with length of missing Xs.
April 16, 2018 at 3:33 pm
I'm not completely sure if I understand. Do you mean that given a date, you want to sum all the reviews conducted and the reviews passed. However you need to...
April 16, 2018 at 2:07 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 5,641 through 5,655 (of 39,919 total)