Viewing 15 posts - 5,626 through 5,640 (of 39,919 total)
You are welcome to your opinion. You implied that this isn't much of a big deal, but saying most forums are egalitarian. Perhaps most, but that doesn't mean this isn't...
April 27, 2018 at 2:34 pm
I'll agree with Gail. Unless you experience this or see it, you don't think this exists and people treat others fairly.
That doesn't happen all the time. I don't...
April 27, 2018 at 11:50 am
April 27, 2018 at 9:41 am
Don't look in the newsletter. There was a typo.
j is assigned i. This means they both point to the same address in memory. When i is changed, j...
April 27, 2018 at 8:27 am
FWIW, SO recognizes some problems: https://stackoverflow.blog/2018/04/26/stack-overflow-isnt-very-welcoming-its-time-for-that-to-change/#.WuIwkcIW6k0.twitter
I'd like to think that we don't do too much of this. I know a few people push the envelope, and some...
April 26, 2018 at 8:57 pm
Do it.Just in time. I was thinking to do one if no one picked it up. Be good to show some different types of data, large, small,maybe some binary data...
April 26, 2018 at 1:02 pm
April 26, 2018 at 9:33 am
Taking this one myself since no one has responded.
April 25, 2018 at 3:06 pm
April 25, 2018 at 9:51 am
You're a kindred spirit when it comes to things like that. Educate the...
April 24, 2018 at 10:16 am
April 24, 2018 at 10:12 am
April 24, 2018 at 10:11 am
April 24, 2018 at 8:35 am
Viewing 15 posts - 5,626 through 5,640 (of 39,919 total)