Viewing 15 posts - 5,656 through 5,670 (of 39,919 total)
Is that the message from job history?
You should ensure the job creates a log, and examine that. The insert might fail, but that won'd necessarily fail the job....
April 16, 2018 at 1:43 pm
Here might be a better way to check how Sean's code works. I use tsqlt for repeatable testing. You could certainly download the framework, which would allow you to test...
April 16, 2018 at 1:41 pm
My kid did a Python course and then another programming one. I think they did a good job teaching programming fundamentals, but not for the real world. No VCS, no...
April 16, 2018 at 10:12 am
timwell - Monday, April 16, 2018 9:41 AMThe link in the daily email worked for me.
There's a redirect there. I'd probably fixed...
April 16, 2018 at 10:11 am
I've looked at those as well (OK, not SQL Bits.)
I need to find out...
April 16, 2018 at 9:48 am
April 16, 2018 at 9:39 am
Yeah, the escaping the tag sequence for C# is broken. I'll edit the one in the forum
April 16, 2018 at 9:38 am
Maybe capture the execution plans as well and try to see there are material differences in estimates, in row counts based on what you know about the data.
April 16, 2018 at 9:37 am
You have locking issues on the publisher? I'm trying to understand because it's not clear what's going on. You mention initiated from backup or snapshot, but those are initiated on...
April 16, 2018 at 9:09 am
Lynn is correct. Each user needs a CAL. They can access all the servers.
20 users, 4 (or 5, or 6, or 7 ) instances - Need 20 CALs
April 16, 2018 at 9:05 am
You certainly could use variables, but you'll be changing a variable value at the beginning. Is this harder or different than search/replace?
April 16, 2018 at 9:01 am
It's crazy. Went to practice Thur night, shorts, 70F+. Got cooler after, but then snow Fri and i-70 closed from Denver to the Kansas border. Better Sat, and too warm...
April 16, 2018 at 8:24 am
I mostly agree with Grant, and I do appreciate Jeff's points in the first response. What I'll say, however, is that things take time. There are people that have been...
April 16, 2018 at 8:21 am
April 16, 2018 at 8:07 am
Viewing 15 posts - 5,656 through 5,670 (of 39,919 total)