Viewing 15 posts - 26,731 through 26,745 (of 39,922 total)
Alan,
What errors?
swekik, you need to run through the databases and query against sys.logins and use left joins to find those that aren't matched up. How many databases do you have?
I...
October 20, 2008 at 10:01 am
Getting a PMP isn't a bad idea. It gives you another skill you can potentially market. Plenty of people would like to hire a PM with development experience or vice...
October 20, 2008 at 9:57 am
What's the status of the corrupted DB? Can you connect to it and run a tail log backup?
October 20, 2008 at 9:45 am
Here, here, Barry. Anything requires time and sacrifice. My kids, my marriage, they all take work and time to continue to be something I can be proud of.
October 20, 2008 at 9:26 am
Manie,
Good luck and hope things improve.
And if anyone else wants to grab a shovel...
come on over. Always things to move around here. :w00t:
October 20, 2008 at 8:30 am
Interesting comments, and no complaints, Jeff. Just wondering. Usually I get a good diatribe if I've stoked your interest.
As I get older, I realize that no matter how much you...
October 20, 2008 at 7:49 am
Shrinking the transaction log regularly doesn't buy you time, it grows again as the two above mentioned.
The only time you shrink it is when some rare, one-time event (big load,...
October 20, 2008 at 7:24 am
Your post makes no sense. Are you using SQL Server 2005 or MySQL? Please don't capitalize things that are not specific names.
You also need to ask a specific question. What...
October 19, 2008 at 11:50 am
Your exec returns a single value, not a result set.
You probably want to run this from SQLCMD or another client utility, not xp_cmdshell.
October 19, 2008 at 11:48 am
Your client tools are broken. Likely need an uninstall/reinstall.
October 19, 2008 at 11:47 am
You can join the queries or make a subquery.
select istekid,istek1+istek2 as Istek
from ST$Istek I
inner join ST$Kullanicilar K on I.Istek_Sorumlusu=K.id
where istek_durumu<20 and email...
October 19, 2008 at 11:46 am
There is information in Books Online on DDL triggers and lots of articles on CLR programming. In addition to Gail's questions, you should do some research and ask specific questions,...
October 19, 2008 at 11:43 am
There isn't a comment prompt in SQL Server. You can execute sqlcmd from the Windows command prompt and get data that you can send to a file or a program...
October 19, 2008 at 11:41 am
Please don't cross post. Answered here: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic588085-149-1.aspx
October 19, 2008 at 11:41 am
Viewing 15 posts - 26,731 through 26,745 (of 39,922 total)