Viewing 15 posts - 26,431 through 26,445 (of 39,922 total)
Usually the PK is a field that obviously identifies what's in the tables. Often there is an "ID" field with an identity or integer value in there. If you have...
November 13, 2008 at 1:09 pm
Short answer: sql agent.
Are you running SSIS packages or are you trying to run SQL scripts from SSIS?
November 13, 2008 at 1:07 pm
Yammer looks interesting, and thanks for pointing it out.
You definitely need downtime, but the thing to remember is that Twitter, alerts, Blackberry's aren't binary devices. It doesn't mean you are...
November 13, 2008 at 12:55 pm
It's a problem with your tape drive, or the media. When you see "operating system error" it's something outside of SQL Server.
Backing up to tape is not recommended as the...
November 13, 2008 at 9:42 am
Just a chance to meet people from the site. We hire a casino company to cater the event, give away "chips" to play blackjack, poker, roulette, etc. for a couple...
November 13, 2008 at 8:36 am
You have some duplicate data in your join.
you could add distinct to the SELECT list, which would remove duplicates.
November 13, 2008 at 8:32 am
http://www.microsoft.com/Sqlserver/2005/en/us/Compare-Features.aspx
In standard.
It's nothing amazing. You could set it up yourself with a few jobs that backup, copy and restore.
November 13, 2008 at 8:31 am
You can set up linked servers, which will be there and allow you to do updates. More admin work here.
you can set up an openquery/openrowset statement to do the work,...
November 13, 2008 at 8:24 am
Interesting responses and I hadn't really considered the social aspect much. I don't get the updates on my phone because it is too distracting for me, but I do get...
November 13, 2008 at 8:12 am
I can see where the question is a little ambiguously worded. I shall add a "select all" and award back points to people for this one.
November 13, 2008 at 8:02 am
How are you getting the list of doctors? Is it passed in or is it in a table.
November 13, 2008 at 7:51 am
Please do not post links to places that discuss actual questions or answers. This is a violation of the exam NDA.
November 13, 2008 at 7:18 am
Announcement tomorrow, but it will be 8-10, room 615 in the Convention Center, right after the opening.
November 12, 2008 at 8:17 pm
There shouldn't be sharing of plans, but I could be wrong.
I know people that have had hundreds of duplicate databases (different data) on an instance, but not 2000. It depends...
November 12, 2008 at 4:05 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 26,431 through 26,445 (of 39,922 total)