Viewing 15 posts - 26,371 through 26,385 (of 39,922 total)
I found this: http://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=243826
I don't see a setting specifically for NULL, but I bet it's somewhere in the XML file for SSMS.
November 24, 2008 at 8:44 am
I did some testing with SS2K8 and didn't change anything on my side, had Chinese and Japanese stored in a column and it worked fine.
Are you cut/pasting this in SSMS...
November 24, 2008 at 8:37 am
Removed the post that are irrelevant.
The data files get written to in a round robin fashion if they are in the same filegroup. Current objects stay in their own files.
Are...
November 24, 2008 at 8:32 am
It's what it says. it usually indicates some hardware issue.
You can try rebooting, but if you got this again, I'd call Microsoft and have them help diagnose this. There aren't...
November 24, 2008 at 8:19 am
It's not that the questions are bad in that they shouldn't be asked. It's that the posters don't take a few minutes to properly frame a question or do any...
November 24, 2008 at 8:18 am
Please stop and post a question that we can understand. You have written a bunch of phrases that make no sense.
November 24, 2008 at 8:16 am
What is GP10?
What client are you using to connect? If you are not using the SNAC client, which comes with SS2KL5 and later, it will not automatically connect. The previous...
November 24, 2008 at 8:15 am
Vista should exceed W2K3 in what is support, if I remember correctly. I don't have a W2K3 server to check on at the moment, but I'll try to later.
November 24, 2008 at 8:12 am
DTS will script this, which should handle constraints. Or you can just do the scripting, move the structure of the tables and use DTS without the drop/create.
You said you are...
November 24, 2008 at 8:11 am
Please feel free to nicely tell people you are not doing their work for them. Or ask them to post more information. Or skip over them.
This has become quite a...
November 24, 2008 at 8:10 am
Please tell me you are looking to hire a DBA and not looking to copy someone's resume.
Your post is fairly inappropriate and not in the right forum. Please do not...
November 24, 2008 at 8:08 am
That should work fine, however once you fail over, you won't be able to fail back. The limits the usability here.
November 23, 2008 at 9:49 pm
Do you mean your server has a trace file running?
This doesn't mean profiler is running. You can kill the trace.
Or examine connections to your instance.
November 23, 2008 at 9:45 pm
What's the error?
Moved to Reporting Services forum.
November 23, 2008 at 9:44 pm
But we'd be happy to have Gail write a book if she would 🙂
A book is a long project, and it's tough. Many, many people struggle with it. I've been...
November 22, 2008 at 8:23 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 26,371 through 26,385 (of 39,922 total)