Viewing 15 posts - 25,921 through 25,935 (of 39,921 total)
OK, I see the argument here, but if you follow the four steps.
I'll look to reword the question.
December 22, 2008 at 12:20 pm
I'm not sure it's even good English, and it's certainly not consistent.
I would agree it is important that we understand what we are talking about and use consistent terms. It's...
December 22, 2008 at 9:42 am
Definitely do some research about SP3 before you test or apply. There are some issues here to be aware of like the CU.
December 22, 2008 at 9:29 am
And once again we're off and running in a different direction.
I doubt this will eclipse the "Are the Posted Questions", but you never know.
December 21, 2008 at 7:19 pm
Your logic isn't exiting anywhere. I'd run those selects and see what they're returning.
December 21, 2008 at 7:05 pm
Barry, nice note and a good explanation. We are definitely looking more at kinds and attributes here, despite the BOL title.
December 21, 2008 at 9:28 am
Have you enabled the DAC? It's disabled by default. Use the Surface Area tool to turn it on.
December 21, 2008 at 9:20 am
Use an ORDER BY and a TOP 1, then add a HAVING clause to get only those ordered 1 time (if that's what you need.
December 21, 2008 at 9:19 am
I hadn't really planned on writing a lot about the differences between 2005 and 2008 as it seems 2008 is more of a 2005.5 to me, the core is very...
December 21, 2008 at 9:06 am
Sorry for the delay, I must be unsubscribed from this thread for some reason.
you can try here: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/sqlydba.mspx
no table, but it talks about 2005 clustering. Don't forget a lot of...
December 21, 2008 at 9:05 am
We do not condone posting of braindump links.
If you want to pass, study for the exam.
December 21, 2008 at 8:53 am
The balancing of memory among the instances depends on how much they're being used. As a guideline, you could divide memory equally and see how the instances perform and...
December 20, 2008 at 12:19 pm
Were striped backups supported in v7?
I've never used devices for this. I'd use disk files only, not devices.
December 19, 2008 at 2:56 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 25,921 through 25,935 (of 39,921 total)