Viewing 15 posts - 25,726 through 25,740 (of 39,921 total)
glad you found it and thanks for the update. That helps others when they search for similar issues.
January 5, 2009 at 1:42 pm
Talk about a chore. I actually considered it for a second then realized what I was asking.
January 5, 2009 at 1:11 pm
It would be 24, or maybe not. Depends on the activity in your forums. I go hours without any replies sometimes, but then I'll be like Charles and get 40...
January 5, 2009 at 11:30 am
There are conflicting entries in BOL on this. One says 50 only on Enterprise, another says this includes Standard. I've submitted feedback to have something corrected.
Unless someone wants to install...
January 5, 2009 at 11:29 am
I was just going to post that stuff and Nicholas beat me to it. Thanks, Nicholas.
The 8.3 thing seems to be a biggy and then filegroups might be a good...
January 5, 2009 at 11:25 am
Are you complaining about BOL? It's definitely lacking in places, but it's a pretty good document and I love the ability to give back feedback or add community links. Definitely...
January 5, 2009 at 11:23 am
There were issues with this and it wasn't widely called for, so it was dropped from 2005. There is no way to do it in 2005 that I'm aware of....
January 5, 2009 at 11:06 am
The startup parameter (-e) for the service determines the log location.
Please post in the correct forum. Not just anywhere.
Moved to the 2000 forum.
January 5, 2009 at 11:04 am
That was funny.
Linking to google might be a good way to answer a few of these questions.
January 5, 2009 at 10:21 am
I've logged a note. Personally I think I'd like an hourly email rather than 20-30 a day.
January 5, 2009 at 10:14 am
As your DBs get larger, this gets to be more of an issue. Lots of larger systems just SNAP on the SAN and then they might stream to multiple tape...
January 5, 2009 at 9:51 am
What are you trying to accomplish here? Wouldn't a log table and the OUTPUT clause help you with the statements? Or a trigger?
January 5, 2009 at 9:49 am
If you're a consultant and you need this, spend the $$. It's an investment in your time and it pays off. No one I know that has bought either Red...
January 5, 2009 at 9:48 am
Derek,
Here's hoping things go well in 2009! And you enjoyed the time off.
January 5, 2009 at 9:46 am
Viewing 15 posts - 25,726 through 25,740 (of 39,921 total)