Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 25,711 through 25,725 (of 39,921 total)

  • RE: The Bionic Office - V2

    I've got a walkout, need to get pictures, and there are two full-sized, outside windows on that side of the house.

    I should give it a try, and see if I...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    And high school was ....

  • RE: Poll server option

    This determines how often EM checks the server to get its status.

  • RE: The Bionic Office - V2

    And, perhaps more importantly, Jack, you keep the good people that fit your environment.

  • RE: A Dearth of Comments

    Here, here, rootman!

  • RE: The Bionic Office - V2

    I definitely agree with blandry that the people make all the difference. I've been in similar situations and the people make or break the space. We built a bullpen one...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    I know whatever edition was out in 78-82 time frame had a bunch of dice. We had 6, but also 8, 10, 20, maybe more.

  • RE: Security

    More like a 660 point bailout today!

    Hey, unlike some of the others who are getting "bailed out," I'll take responsibility for my mistakes.

  • RE: Database Job Schedules

    jdshabat has a great point in that he devised the question to show the change.

    Chris, you are tackling the questions correctly, use your memory and see if you know. However...

  • RE: Security

    I'll correct the answers to show both as correct.

    As usual, I started with a topic in BOL, in this case impersonation, which didn't mention the EXECUTE AS clause. Though I...

  • RE: SQL Server Availability

    You need to monitor this as Nicholas suggested so that you have values. By having each server instant monitor itself, it means that there aren't external dependencies.

    Be sure you include...

  • RE: Custom Pagination in SQL Server 2005

    Adam,

    Nice job and a good solution to the problem. There are lots of these, but it's good to be reminded of how this works as many people ask for all...

  • RE: Unique constraint but data values have changed!

    David,

    You'll get a reply by default to this when people post, so no need to disclose your email. I'll edit it out so not bots grab it.

    Tracking stock codes is...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Ahh, D&D. The days of graph paper, reference books and friends. I have to say I missed those games and I haven't gotten any of my kids interested in that.

    I...

  • RE: Retain space from filegroups

    One thing to be careful of is fragmentation. Even if this data will not get used, you probably want it with a high fill factor and not fragmented. Shrinking increases...

Viewing 15 posts - 25,711 through 25,725 (of 39,921 total)